Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st day of Kindergarten!!

My boys first day of school! They look so handsome and were very excited to take their new backpacks to school :)
Jeremy posing outside our house...waiting to get into the car (or more or less waiting for his mother to get done taking all these darn pictures!

Gentry posing for a before school picture

My boys waitin for the bell to ring.


Jeremy is finding his nametag

Gentry putting his nametag on the wall folder as high as he can reach. (last night at Kindergarten open house Jason told him and Jeremy to put the nametag at the very top so they will always be able to find it)

Waiting in the kindergarten Hallway...I had a lump in my throat :( They were very excited though and I can't wait to hear how their 1st day went! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment