Thursday, January 15, 2009



So this is really cute. Our cousins from Boise came down, and both of my kids and my nephew are the same age. (there is actually 6 boys all of the same age in our family. All 3 years old) Well, my nephew Logan has made the reputation of being tuff, and when he was younger he kind of pushed my kids around, and they are a little intimidated of him. My dad had a great idea during one of their visits, and decided to see who was stronger. As you can see Jeremy (on the left) is focusing really hard, and Logan seems to be enjoying himself without really putting any effort into it. Needless to say Logan won and as soon as he did he jumped up with his hands in the air and started shouting 'YAY!' It was quite comical. Jeremy just sat on the floor with a look of disappointment on his face. But he tried really hard!!

2 comments:

  1. You're boys are just so cute and fun!! Thanks for sharing your blog with me. It'll be a fun way to see what you guys are up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog and you didn't even tell me???? I found you out on Facebook though :) I'm excited to keep in touch this way too...now I'll see more pictures of your boys! BTW, you need to check your old hotmail email...I sent you a very special secret email today!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete